Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation at Coolac Cabins and Camping
1. DEFINITIONS “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Coolac Cabins and Camping 100 Harvey Park Lane Coolac NSW 2727and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
2. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
3. “Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
4. “Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
5. Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
6. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
7. Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival. The key is to be collected from owner
8. When using the Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance. Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 7 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
9. Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you. We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, • Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
10. If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact owners either on 0417446334 or email email@example.com immediately . Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded 50%. Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking. A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests. An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation. If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses
11. SECURITY BOND • A bond payment of $50 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure. A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking. Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
7. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited
9. LINEN AND TOWELS We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included
10. PETS Either Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be charged to your credit card. All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived The property should be vacated on time and secured. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.